5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: September 08, 2022
Greetings and greetings. Here are five (actually, more) tech news updates, insights, discussions and more to start your day on Thursday, September 8, 2022. Sip.
What’s in our daily infusion?
- Who we serve: Content for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), IT Service Providers (ITSPs), Cybersecurity Consultants, Technology Solution Providers (TSPs), System Integrators, VARs, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) , distributors, and any other partner acronyms that further caffeine our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Generally every working morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to the Executive Vice President and Editorial Director at [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology News, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program
1. MSP Sales Consulting – Growth: The Wiser Agency, a sales and marketing coaching firm that supports MSPs, landed on the Inc. 5000 list.
2. MSP Software – Microsoft 365 Security: Venture capital and private equity firm Insight Partners has invested $22 million in SaaS Alertsa cybersecurity company that promotes cloud application security software to MSPs.
3. MSP Software – Email Security: N-able Mail Assure now offers a private portal, an added layer of email security to help protect critical business data, software vendor MSP said.
4. MSP Data Protection – Partner Program: Redstor, a cloud-based backup platform for MSPs, has unveiled a new All Access Partner Program. It offers MSPs co-branded online marketplaces to “simplify and accelerate the sales process, including sales, marketing and technical support, an attractive NFR and reduced prices, and a new Partner Advisory Council to exchange information with peers,” the company said.
5. Cloud Managed Services Spending and Market Forecast: The cloud managed services market will generate a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.37, Technavio predicts. Still, not all the news is good for MSPs. Much of the spending growth will flow directly to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure, according to the research.
6. Cloud Managed Services – Healthcare: CloudWave remains in growth mode – although actual revenue and profit numbers are not disclosed.
7. Distribution: Keep an eye out for the Ingram Micro Xvantage platform, which is currently rolling out in the US and Germany, with expansion to the rest of the world planned for early 2023. Xvantage is essentially a single platform that unifies the experience purchasing and support for distribution partners. .
8. Partnership – Behavioral Intelligence: DTEX Systems and GuidePoint Security have partnered to ensure customers get “the real-time, contextual behavioral intelligence needed to respond to who what when where why and How related to any potential insider threat situation, account compromise event, or data loss scenario without breaching an employee’s privacy,” the companies said.
9. Partnership – Ransomware Mitigation: HYCU and Wasabi announced a data protection partnership to combat rising ransomware attacks.