Bombay (Maharashtra) [India] April 11 (ANI/NewsView): Keeping current industry trends in mind, MPSTME recently launched a unique six-year B.Tech. program that introduces students to the world of engineering right after the 10th grade. The program prepares students for their engineering career from an early age by removing the overlap of subjects in engineering school and college and focusing on application-based education and live projects.
The strengths of this course are:
* 12 Semesters, spread over 6 years.
* Core and track-specific applied sciences are taught in the first two years, followed by core courses and track-specific electives in the following three years.
* The program is reviewed annually with experts from industry and academia, making it relevant to the market
* A year-end project that provides the end-to-end experience of putting theoretical skills into practice
* One semester of in-company training (semester XII)
* Internal Continuous Assessment (ICA) including mid-term reviews, other assessment components such as tutorials, practicals, assignments, quizzes, presentations, seminars, mini-projects and exams finals
* Faculty mentors who hold and guide students throughout the time on campus.
* Life Skills Training (Personality Development, Relationship Skills, Employability Skills, Competition Preparation)
* More than 25 professional chapters and committees on campus with more than 200 events throughout the year.
* Communicate periodically with parents for on-campus events
The program also offers specializations in streams such as mechanical engineering, computer engineering, data science, and computer science.
In order to participate in the program, students must have passed their class 10 exams with 70% overall marks in general science and mathematics or in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Students must be under the age of 17 when applying for the course.
The selection process is through a merit list, after which the selected candidates will be required to attend an in-person counseling session at the MPSTME campus in Mumbai.
Founded in 2006, MPSTME was established as a constituent school of NMIMS University of SVKM. It aims to meet the growing demand for engineers in the country. The MPSTME campus in Mumbai stands tall as a testament to India’s progress in education.
With a legacy of 41 years, NMIMS has not only become one of the top 10 B schools in India, but has also become a multi-disciplinary, multi-campus university in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Shirpur, Dhule, Bengaluru, Hyderabad , and Chandigarh with sixteen constituent schools. We serve different sectors of education like management, engineering, technology management, science, law, finance, etc. Additionally, we have nine Centers of Excellence at the University. Today, over 17,000 students and over 750 full-time faculty are part of India’s most sought-after university community.
Admissions close on April 30, 2022.
To apply, visit bti.nmims.in.
This story is provided by NewsSee. ANI will not be responsible for the content of this article. (ANI/NewsView)