Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Masters Program in Global Health and Development with TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (TMU)
College of Public Health
Type of Contract : Full time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with a domestic or foreign doctorate. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field of public health, medicine or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge education to students in an interdisciplinary environment. The new incumbent will be based at the College of Public Health, Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180NTDper month + benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications:
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field of public health, medicine, or a related discipline.
- A successful candidate will have experience in one of the areas, global health security and infectious diseases, development assistance for health, impact of climate change on health, digital health or other related fields.
- A candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience teaching English at a college or university is required
- Candidate with postdoctoral experience or relevant practical work in a field related to global health will be advantageous
- A successful candidate should promote the professional teaching, research, industry-university cooperation and practical experience of this course, and demonstrate a proven track record of high-level publications of articles related to healthcare management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experience in conducting large projects, writing research proposals and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Great communication skills, a capacity for teamwork and capacities for international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be an excellent command of English and an enthusiasm for research, good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the diploma of education and professional experience (any foreign diploma must be verified beforehand by the office abroad, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- A declaration of educational interests with lesson plans
- Portfolio/previous teaching outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: Any relevant document to favorably characterize the candidate’s work capacity
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and submission Interested applicants should send the application package listed above and contact details for at least one reference to [email protected] and DC [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. GMT+8, November 11, 2022
Any inquiries regarding this position can also be sent to Ms. Gina Chen at [email protected]