Assistant professor in the international doctorate. Program in Biotechnology and Healthcare Management with TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (TMU)
College of Management
the College of Management at Taipei Medical University invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor in the International Ph.D. Program in Biotechnology and Healthcare Management.
Type of Contract : Full time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with a Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field related to business management, health care administration or related management fields, or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile in an interdisciplinary environment . The new incumbent will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
NTD 74,685 ~ NTD 114,685 per month + Benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in field related to business management, health care administration, or related management fields
- A successful candidate will have experience in teaching, research, industry and international collaboration in the area of biotechnology industry management and demonstrate a proven track record of high-level publications.
- A successful candidate will have experience in teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the area of AI in healthcare industry analytics.
- With research experiences in leading large projects and in writing research projects and independent research
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Great communication skills, a capacity for teamwork and capacities for international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be an excellent command of English and an enthusiasm for research, good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the diploma of education and professional experience (any foreign diploma must be verified beforehand by the office abroad, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- A declaration of educational interests with lesson plans
- Portfolio/previous teaching outlines
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
For the application of our new full-time positions, interested applicants please make a hard copy of your resume. Compose this hard copy, along with the accompanying forms “The Procedure for the Employment and Promotion of Teachers” and email the package to the department/course to which you wish to apply.
The international doctorate. Program in Biotechnology and Health Care Management, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., no. 172-1, art. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Please inform the unit/department, instead of any individual consignee, on your delivery envelope.
Deadline and submission Requests should be submitted to email@example.com and DC [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. GMT+8, April 30, 2022
For more information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Lin at [email protected]