Lifestream Inc. is hiring for a Program Coordinator position in New Bedford – New Bedford Guide
Up to $1,000 signing bonus for new hires (paid $250 at 30, 60 and 90 days) ask for more details!
Medical insurance starting at $30 bi-weekly.
LifeStream is an Equal Opportunity Employer; to apply HERE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct supervision of clients and program staff.
• Ensure that all program supports and services are provided.
• Ensure that all program staff maintain expected levels of participation in program operations.
•Maintain a working relationship with area employers and market the program to new employers.
•Provide advice to clients and refer them to external agencies as needed.
•Ensure that the physical appearance and equipment of the computer lab meet the needs of customers and staff.
• Coordinate necessary computer repairs and maintenance.
• Ensure that all required documents are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with contract guidelines.
•Maintain open and effective communication with other staff and site supervisors in particular.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• An associate’s degree in the field of education/counselling/social services with one year of experience or any combination of education and experience in the field of real client issues.