T-Hub launches the 9th cohort of its flagship program, Lab32 with a Founder-First approach
T-Hub has launched the ninth cohort of Lab32, one of India’s oldest seed accelerator programs. The program has evolved its curriculum under new leadership to make it more results-driven and focused on a founder-driven approach. The new cohort will build on the success of previous cohorts that have facilitated 240 startups across the country and raised $18 million in funding over the past year.
The ninth cohort of Lab32 will focus on startups working on cutting-edge solutions for industries such as Deep Tech, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR), Blockchain, Metaverse, Web 3.0, FinTech , AgriTech and HealthTech. The new program will be based on goal-oriented advice led by consultants, mentors and seasoned entrepreneurs to promote collaboration and peer-to-peer engagement within startups. This cohort includes personalized workshops, mentoring, peer reviews, product reviews and other essential interventions. The program uses an advanced algorithm-based metrics tracking mechanism and gamification techniques to promote startup participation.
MSR, CEO of T-Hub, said, “T-Hub’s flagship seed accelerator program, Lab32, has been focused on supporting entrepreneurs and technology innovators for over five years. Our program is equipped with invaluable resources, mentors, and tools that focus on developing founders into leaders who can quickly execute plans and overcome obstacles that derail business growth. The new cohort of the program will focus on providing mentorship across components such as growth, product, fundraising, design, talent, market fit, public relations and more. By giving founders access to knowledge and networking opportunities, we can help accelerate their growth to take their business to the next level. »
The seed acceleration program will start on the 6e September 2022 in a hybrid modality and will offer participating startups constant support for three months. This will enable more entrepreneurs across India to participate in the program without the need for a physical presence in Hyderabad. Lab32’s modules will help startups build better product releases, discover and exploit market opportunities. Each module will include a theoretical session by an academic trainer, a best practice sharing session by a unicorn or soonicorn founder and a practical workshop by the internal T-Hub team, as well as a deliverable. The top 20% of startups will receive exclusive access to markets, mentors, media, methodologies, and entry into T-Hub’s Angel Investing Program on graduation day.
Startups will also have access to knowledge resource partners, such as Google, Hubspot, Unicorn Founders and outreach partners such as NASSCOM, CIE, ISB and IIIT Hyderabad, to create high business impact and drive a culture of innovation. Twenty-five startups will be shortlisted after a targeted and thorough selection process. Interested startups can apply at this link or by email [email protected] Closing of applications on September 1, 2022.
Startups will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Startups from DeepTech, FinTech, AgriTech and HealthTech.
- The startup has a minimum viable product (MVP) or market-ready stage.
- The startup must be from the Indian subcontinent.
- The startup should have had some initial traction in terms of drivers/users/paying customers.
- The startup must have a working product and a clear product roadmap.
- Startups should have a team of two full-time founders with complementary skills, a clear vision for their business, and industry knowledge.
Lab32 has hosted eight cohorts since its launch in 2018 and has helped 240 startups scale their business quickly and strategically. It became one of the first starter programs for rapid growth. Startups from previous cohorts saw an overall revenue growth rate of 402% and created more than 135% job creation in four months. The program has made available over $2,70,000 in credits from partners including AWS, Google, Azure, Github, Hubspot, Freshworks, Zoho, and Notion, and up to 40% off from other partners for startups. In total, Lab32 startups have raised $280 million in funding since 201.
Testimonials from startups from previous cohorts:
- Mansoor Ahmed, Founder, RozgarKart said, “T-Hub was an invaluable support system as it gave us access to the right talent, mentors, clients, companies, investors and government agencies. He guided us through every step of the go-to-market strategy and helped us connect with overseas players. Additionally, the program gave us the opportunity to showcase our startup’s capabilities and gave us an in-depth insight into the startup ecosystem. It also allowed RozgarKart to refine its business model and gain insights through interactions with industry peers. Thanks to T-Hub, we also had the opportunity to travel to the Tie Global Summit in Dubai. This gave our startup international visibility, as we were able to make contacts with a greater number of investors and companies. »
- Krishna Sansank, Founder, Glorio Technologies said, “Lab32 turned out to be a defining moment for his startup. T-Hub has helped improve the functionality of the Glorio product and make it user-friendly for customers. The consultant assigned to Glorio Technologies was well versed in the industries we target and was also a mentor to other startups building products for the Indian market. We have benefited immensely from his go-to-market strategy and the mentorship received from other departments as well. Upon completion of the pilot phase of our product, T-Hub generously offered to connect Glorio to their large customers that we might not have been able to reach at such an early stage in our journey. This support will certainly strengthen our brand image.